Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Relationship to Money

Relationships are funny things.

They develop and mold us and we identify ourselves as we see our role in them.

Never did I realize that relationships went beyond how I related to the people in my life until I took a course called Money Freedom through the Global Relationship Centers.

In Money Freedom I learned that I judged myself and other people by how much they made in contrast to me. More to the point, I learned how some early issues regarding money in my youth had a direct bearing on how much I was willing to let myself prosper.

Money Freedom set my whole notion of money, my sense of worthiness, and success on its ear!

I learned in very specific ways, how I directly influence my own income, and how my attitude really does have a direct bearing on how much I attract into my life.

I now have an even more abundant life and, having taken the course with my wife, argue less about money than ever before. We each are now more responsible for dealing with our own financial issues, rather than blaming one another.

Money Freedom taught me that no matter how much I have or do not have, that my decisions and ideas about money shape me every bit as much as any other relationship and that I could make some new decisions that are more in my best interest.

Do I still have issues with Money? I sure do. Now I am aware of them and know ways that I am responsible rather than just blaming my circumstances (or my wife). It was one of the best investments I ever made.

Testimony from a Global Relationship Instructor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home