Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Global Courses have contributed to my life

This is almost going to seem impossible to put into words, but I will try for the benefit of anyone considering the path of personal growth courses. Since doing my first Global workshop , which was Understanding Yourself and Others, 11 years ago, I have gained an incredible connection to others. An unbelievable level of empathy, of patience, of relating, of feeling what they feel. I cannot even describe what a closeness this has brought to my family relationships. It used to be a struggle for me to slow down and and listen, even though these relationships are truly , without question, the most important things in my life!!! These connections have grown and are now not only effortless, but bring immense joy!! Wow...who would have thought that something I used to have to work so hard on....could now be what I am best at. There is no price I would not pay , no place I would not travel to, no obstacle I would not overcome ...to have what I have with my husband, daughters, mother, mother-in law, grandsons, son-in-law, grandmother, friends. etc.
The spillover has also given me the ability to create financial abundance and wonderful business connections, a confidence in my own value and the ability to use my time for what matters most to me. If anyone had told me I could create all this from the tools I learned and the experience I would have in these courses, I would never have believed it. I'm her to tell you...believe it!!!
With Love,
Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home